South University, founded in 1899, has just under 10,000 students in online and campus-based programs. It’s located in Savannah, Georgia. Nursing masters programs online include:
– MSN Gerontology
– RN to MSN in Nursing Administration
– MSN Nursing Informatics
– RN to MSN Nurse in Nurse Education
Additional MSN degrees offered online in Family Nurse Practice and other specialties.
Get Free Information on South University’s MSN Programs
Benedictine is a private school founded in Illinois in 1899. It has over 5,000 students and a very wide range of degree programs. Benedictine’s nursing masters programs online include:
– Master of Science in Nursing
– MSN Nurse Executive Leader
– MSN Nurse Educator
– Dual MBA MSN
Get Free Information on Benedictine University’s MSN Programs
Grand Canyon University
Grand Canyon is a private school founded in 1949 that has over 40,000 students, both online and at it’s Phoenix, AZ main campus. It’s recognized by Fortune Magazine a top-five online school for entrepreneurs. Degrees are offered across many different subject areas. Nursing programs include
RN to BSN program
– MS in Nursing, in specialties including Public Health, Informatics, Leadership, Nurse Education and others.
Get Free Information on all Grand Canyon programs
More on Grand Canyon accreditation:
In choosing a university, you should ensure your choice is regionally accredited, as this provides an assurance of quality as well as continual institutional program improvement.
Regional accreditation in higher education originated almost a century ago as an American process conferred by a nongovernmental agency. Today, one of the most respected agencies is the Higher Learning Commission, which is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
The Higher Learning Commission (HLC) and its predecessor have accredited GCU continually since 1968. GCU obtained its most recent 10-year reaccreditation in 2007.
To be accredited, the HLC’s examiners and trained peers visit GCU’s campus, analyze and accept the university’s operations and academic outcomes as meeting HLC’s core competencies.
Additional Accreditation for Nursing Education:
– Earlier Graduation – Our 4 credit classes allow you to complete your nursing degree in less time.
– Degree Variety – GCU offers bachelors and master’s degrees, as well as post-masters certificates. We offer high-demand programs such as RN to BSN, and MSN’s with multiple emphases.
– Accredited – The College of Nursing and Health Care Professions offers programs accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)1 and approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
– Learn From Leaders – At Grand Canyon University, classes are taught by industry leaders and subject matter experts.
– 1The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master’s degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
– GCU’s College of Nursing and Health Care Professions is also approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
– ²Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, 2012-13 Edition, Registered Nurses, on the Internet at http://www.bls.gov/ooh/healthcare/registered-nurses.htm
About Paul Mannet
Paul Mannet has worked for over 15 years in digital media as a publisher, business analyst and project director. His experience in higher education includes student recruitment work with The Chronicle of Higher Education, Blackboard, eLearners and with several leading online schools. He has also helped entrepreneurs gain funding from investors, and organized large business and tech teams to execute major website launches.
Contact me by email